As an administrator, you may find the need to run a report of all users you have invited to a project so that you can see all course history and the status of those courses for your users. This will give you a quick way to see which users have completed all coursework and which ones have not.
- You must be a project-level administrator to run this report.
To access this report as an admin:
- Log in to https://app.gocontractor.com/
- From the left side, menu scroll down to Reports > Dynamic Reports
- Click the +Report button
- Select the Report Type at the very bottom "Course History"
- Select the Filter by Project or Division and Subcontractor to select the Project you need to provide reporting on.
- We will email you when your report is ready, or you can come back later and download it.
- Reports are available for 24 hours. Then the will need to be re-run
Fields provided in this report:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Course Completion Date
- Expiry Date
- Approval Status