As a GoContractor Administrator, you have access to several notifications about your account and users.
- Go to app.gocontractor.com
- In the top-right click the drop-down option and click "My Settings".
- Under "Update Email Preferences" click "Edit".
Here you will have a list of notifications you can turn on or off:
- Users are ready for approval
- If there are user qualifications that require approval, you will receive a notification once the qualification requirements are complete.
- A checklist is submitted with an invalid answer
- If your worksite has a specific checklist survey and the user submits an incorrect answer. You will be notified immediately.
- Subcontractor Companies are ready for approval
- If there are qualifications that require approval, you will receive a notification once the Subcontractor company qualification requirements are complete.
- Users are good to go for the Project
- Once a user has completed all requirements in a specific project a notification will be sent.
- A worker has exceeded their estimated time on site
- If the check-in/out feature is in use. You may receive a notification if a user exceeds the estimated check-in time on site, which can mean they did not check out when expected.