When you visit a website, your web browser saves certain information from that site on your computer or mobile device. This is called the “browser cache.” In many cases, this is a positive thing, as it helps speed up your browsing experience by making things faster to download the same information over and over as you browse around a web page.
Sometimes this cache can actually cause problems for your browsing experience causing changes in updates on your computer or on the companies provided website not to take place.
If you are having issues seeing options or making changes following a recent change to your role or access to a particular project or set of users.
- Make sure you are on the most recent supported version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE.
- Log out and back into GoContractor
- Clearing your browser cache if logging out and back into GoContractor does not help.
Log out of GoContractor:
- In the top-right click the drop-down option and click "Logout".
- If this does not work once you log back in, proceed with clearing your cache.
Clear your browser cache:
- Please be sure any work in other tabs is saved OR be sure to select the range of content you would like to clear when proceeding to the next step.
- Please review the following article we have found to help with this.