As an administrator on GoContractor, you are able to create a multitude of different reports to learn more about your projects and workers. We have provided a list of key report types based on customer feedback to help track and receive updates on current projects and user statuses.
Types of Reports:
- Course Ratings - This report will tell you when a user rated a completed course. This is a great way to learn if there are improvements to the course that would be helpful to all users. This report is filterable by Course, Name of the user that took the course, or rating value.
- Dynamic Reports - Allows users to download pre-defined reports. Available reporting options are based on the account and project level access to specific features or user data.
Some reports you will find under Dynamic Reports are:
- Worker Qualification Status
- Worker Course History
- Worker Details & Uploads
- Worker Approvals Status
- NYC - LL196 Log
- Worker Red/Green Status
- Worker Totals by Project
- Course Ratings
- Check-In Log
- Currently On Site
- Checklist Log
- NYC - LL196 On Site Today
- Subcontractor Details
- Subcontractor Invitation Codes
- License History
- User Invitations
How to Create a Report
1. Click the "Dynamic Reports" tab
2. Click "Dynamic Reports"
3. Click "+ Report"
4. Click "Report Type" This will display in a drop down all the different reports you are able to create.
5. Select the type of report you would like to create
* If you would like to include data from projects that have been archived, check the box next to "Include Archived Projects"
* If you would like to apply a filter so that data is only pulled from certain projects or subcontractors, click "+ Add Filter."
6. Click "Create"
We will email you when your report is ready, or you can check back later. To confirm that a report is ready, look for the download symbol under "Actions." To download the report, click the download symbol under "Actions."
Note: Once generated, a report will only be available to you for 24 hours. This is to ensure that the information within it is accurate and up to date.