If you no longer want a worker to attend your project, you may choose to withdraw their invite. Withdrawing a user's invitation will uninvite them from the project, cutting them off from being able to complete project-specific qualifications, seeing other users (if they are a manager or administrator), and will remove them from existing worker groups.
To Withdraw an invite please go to:
- Go to Invitations > Users on the left-hand side
- Click the blue search icon on the right-hand side of the screen
- From here you will be able to search for a user by:
- Description: This is the description set by the general contractor
- Click Search
- When you have found the user, click on the 3 dots under actions.
- Select Withdraw.
To withdraw an invitation from multiple users at once please go to:
- Go to id.gocontractor.com/login
- Click on the tick box next to their invitation, you can select multiple.
- Click the Withdraw icon at the top of the screen to withdraw the invitations from selected users.