GoContractor's approval feature, allows administrators to streamline communication between their workers and managers in the field, to ensure everyone is compliant and able to work onsite. If you are an admin and you have enabled user approval, here is everything you'll need to know about the approval process, and how to ensure everyone is approved and ready for work.
Approvals are set up and assigned when creating or editing a qualification, and they can be required for both workers and subcontractors alike. The approval feature is used when data or documents are required of the worker or subcontractor - safe pass, manual handling, compliance document, PLI etc. Once uploaded, GoContractor admins have the ability to view these pending documents and determine whether to accept or reject them.
How To Approve Users & Subcontractors
Administrators will be notified via email when users are ready for approval, only when the user has submitted and completed all required documentation and course material set in their assigned qualification.
- Login by going to id.gocontractor.com/login.
- Select “Approvals” from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side.
- Select “Users” or "Subcontractor" depending on what you're needing to approve.
- Click on "Select a Worker Group" to select a specific worker group you'd like to approve.
- Next, you can approve based on what you see OR you can filter through users by selecting the blue "Search Icon", selecting the below search criteria, and selecting "Search".
- Status: All, Awaiting Approval, Rejected, Approved
- Select Users to approve by clicking their check box on the left-hand side, and selecting "Review Selected".
- Navigate through the following tabs, to approve or reject users' information.
- General Information: Any qualification fields of data that the user enters in as requested by your team.
- Uploads: Any documents or information that needs to be uploaded to GoContractor by a user or Subcontractor
- Courses: Any course requirements that require review of completion before being approved.
- To approve or reject, select the drop-down menu beneath "status".
- Once completed, you will be navigated to the "Review" tab where you can level optional "Notes" to send to the user to help them understand why the item was rejected.
- Make sure to select "Finish" to finalize any updates made.