As an admin on the GoContractor platform, you can view all invitations sent to your users to work on your project, both sent by the General Contractor and by a Subcontractor. When you are an admin your user's list will show you that your users are listed as pending, accepted, withdrawn, or declined here's what they mean and why.
- Logging into: id.gocontractor.com/login
- Clicking Invitations > Users
- In the table that shows, you will see a status column in the first column of results.
Below is an outline of what these statuses mean
- Pending: This is an invite that has been sent to a worker, admin, or manager that has not yet been accepted. The user may have accessed the invite link but has not clicked the accept button. Updating Pending Invitations - Administrator
- Accepted: This user has logged in and accepted their invitation. They can now complete their orientation
- Declined: This user has declined their invitation - however, you can renew the invitation by clicking on the 3 dots under Actions
- Withdrawn: This user's invitation has been withdrawn by an administrator or manager. The user can no longer update their qualification for your project and they will not appear in the project list. You can renew this invitation by clicking on the 3 dots under Actions. You can not delete a user as users' accounts are global to GoContractor and not just to your project. A User can delete their own project but withdrawal is the best option on a project-by-project basis.