There may be times when a user has completed a course but the user profile still says they are incomplete. There are a few things to consider when working on course completion.
- Is the user signed up to complete more than one course?
- Did the user complete the course but not the qualification requirements related to that orientation/induction?
- Was the user enrolled for courses they should not have?
These are all reasons why a user will show as incomplete on their profile.
- If the user has additional courses or qualifications to take, please have the user take those courses to see a fully completed profile.
- Review all orientation/induction requirements to ensure all data has been entered for the orientation/induction to be complete.
- As a user or an admin, you may "withdrawal" your access to a course at anytime prior to completing it. This will be available next to the orientation/induction name under the three dots