As a General Contractor administrator. You have access to print course completion certificates for any worker on your worker site. This may be important for record-keeping of the completed training you have provided for subcontractors and their workers.
To access and download
- Go to Invitations > Users on the left-hand side
- Click the blue search icon on the right-hand side of the screen
- From here you will be able to search for a user by:
- Description: This is the description set by the general contractor
- Filter By:
- Status: Pending, Accepted, Declined, Withdrawn
- Click Search
Downloading Course Completion Certificate:
- Click into the User you have searched.
- Click into the qualification name under your project name.
- You will be taken to the qualification screen where the user entered and complete their course.
- You will see the option to "Print Certification". If not present, please contact support to enable the General Contractor account. If the option is greyed out, you either do not have the permissions or the feature was not enabled with the course was taken.
- Right-click and "Save Image As" to download to your local device.
See example of printed certification: