How to get there
To access the "Print Certificate" feature, a user must be a general contractor administrator and signed into the
GoContractor admin portal.
To confirm that the "Print Certificate" feature is enabled:
1. Click the "Settings" tab
2. Click "Features"
3. Scroll down to the "Courses" section and verify that the box next to "Enable printable certificates" is checked.
Note: If the box is not checked but you would like to enable this feature, check the box and then click "Apply."
As a general contractor administrator, you're able to print certificates showing that a worker has completed a course in GoContractor. This may be important for record-keeping of the completed training you have provided for subcontractors and their workers.
How to Download and Print a Worker's Certificate
1. Click the "Workers" tab
2. Click the filter icon in the top right, then search for the worker using either their name, email address, or phone number
3. Click on the worker to access their profile
4. Click into the qualification under the project name that contains the course
5. From the dropdown on the left-hand side, click on the course
6. Click "Print Certificate." This will open a new window where you can download and print the certificate showing the worker's completed course status
7a. To download the certificate, click the download icon in the top-right (a downward facing arrow over a horizontal line), name the file accordingly, and select where you would like to save it.
7b. To print the certificate, click the printer icon in the top-right.