How to get there
To access the "Mark as Passed" feature, a user must be a general contractor administrator or project administrator and signed into the
GoContractor admin portal.
To confirm that the "Mark as Passed" feature is enabled:
1. Click the "Settings" tab
2. Click "Features"
3. Scroll down to the "Courses" section and verify that the box next to "Allow Admins to mark a course as 'passed'" is checked.
Note: If the box is not checked but you would like to enable this feature, check the box and then click "Apply."
If you have workers that have completed a course in person, or potentially in a different location, then you're able to manually update their course completion status in GoContractor so that they can become qualified/compliant.
Note: Doing this doesn't mean that the workers took the course in GoContractor, and thus the system will not generate a certificate for them. But the system will recognize the admin vouching for the worker as having completed and understood the course, which allows the worker's compliance status to be reflected accordingly.
Note: The project's qualification may have other requirements outside of the course that need to be completed before the entire qualification is marked as complete on the worker's profile.
How to Mark a Worker's Course as Passed
1. Click the "Workers" tab
2. Enter either the worker's name, email address, or phone number in the top right search field
3. Click the filter icon in the top right, then search for the worker using either their name, email address, or phone number
4. Click on the worker to access their profile
5. Click "Fix Now" on the incomplete project qualification
6. Click on the incomplete course requirement on the left-hand side
7. Click "Mark as Passed"
8. Click "Finish"