As a General Contractor administrator you may have workers that have done courses in person or maybe in a different location and need to be verified in GoContractor as "Passed/Complete" you can do so on their course details page.
This change doesn’t mean the user took the course in GoContractor and will not generate a certificate. It simply means the admin vouches for the worker as completing and understanding the importance of the course requirements and allows the user profile in the GoContractor platform to be "green" to go on a job site.
The orientation may have other requirements outside of the course that needs to be completed so that the entire qualification is complete under the user profile.
Set a user's course to PASSED!
- Go to app.gocontractor.com
- Invitations > Users
- Search the user
- Click through to the user's profile where the incomplete course is.
- Click View/Edit
- You should be presented with a screen that has a few options depending on feature you have to enable on your account.
- One of the options is "Mark as Passed"
- If this was done in error you may hit the course reset option. The user can then take the course at that time.
- If there are user qualifications as part of the users' orientation, those items will need to be filled in to be fully complete.
Important: If you do not see the option as an administrator; under the user's course. Please reach out to your account manager to activate this feature. You must be a general contractor admin, subcontractor admins do not have this option.