What is an invitation code?
An invitation code is unique code generated by a general contractor administrator or project administrator that is sent to workers so they can register for a project’s qualifications. Each code will be unique to the company you are working for and/or the project you are working on.
Where can I find my invitation code?
This code will be provided to you by the administrator who invited you to GoContractor.
Where do I enter my invitation code?
If you are a new user, once you have accepted your invitation to register with GoContractor (if you haven't yet done this, make sure to check out either Accepting a Worker Invitation to Register with GoContractor by Phone or Accepting a Worker Invitation to Register with GoContractor by Email!)
Note: If you were invited to register with GoContractor by email, you do not need an invitation code, as you will automatically be given access to a project's qualifications.
How to Enter an Invitation Code on a Web Browser
1. Open a web browser, go to https://id.gocontractor.com/login, and input your credentials to log into your account (This will take you to a screen showing all of your invitations.)
2. Enter your invitation code in the box titled "Invitation Code"
3. Click "Add" (This adds the new project to your profile.)
How to Enter an Invitation Code on the GoContractor App
1. Open the GoContractor App and input your credentials to log into your account (This will take you to a screen showing all of your invitations.)
2. Scroll to section titled "Have a code?" and enter your invitation code
4. After you have read and understood the terms of the Data Protection Policy, click "Confirm" (This adds the project to your profile.)