As a new user of GoContractor, you may be asked to register for GoContractor with an invitation code to join a project.
The invite code should be provided to you by the GoContractor administrator requesting you complete an orientation or course. Each code would be unique to the company and job you are working for. This can not be provided by our support team.
Important: **If you received a notification to be invited to a project on GoContractor from a GoContractor email, you DO NOT need a code and the project you need to access will be available once you register from the invitation email you received. Otherwise, only the administrator of the project can share the code for the project. If you register for GoContractor without an email invitation or code, you will not have access to the project till you reach out to the company supervisor for access.
Where do I enter the code as a new user?
If you are a new user at GoContractor. You will go to:
- Enter your email or phone number
- You will be sent a verification email OR SMS message.
- Register your information
- You will be asked to enter a verification code
- Accept the project
- Access your Orientation and Course requirements
To obtain your Invite code please reach out to your manager/admin. This is not provided by GoContractor.
Where do I enter the code as an existing user?
- Once you have logged in, you will be taken to your profile.
- From there you can click the drop-down arrow in the top right of the screen.
- Click "My Invitations"
- You will see a place at the bottom of the screen to enter your code.