As a worker, you may be invited to one or more projects in GoContractor. It's important that you are able to quickly access GoContractor and complete your orientation/induction. Please review the below information to make sure you get started right.
Some key things to keep in mind:
- Pending invitations are only good for 28 days from the date it was sent.
- Invitation links only need to be used once. Once you are signed up. simply log in at app.gocontactor.com and select the qualifications you need to complete.
- If you have requirements from multiple projects. You can click the drop-down next to the support chat icon and go to "My Invitations" to switch between projects based on your access.
Accepting your invitation:
- Click the link you received in the email from a supported browser and device.
- Your email should be prepopulated based on the invitation email you have clicked.
- Fill in all required details.
- Accept the project and subcontractor the invitation is for
- You will be taken to your profile where you can update your profile picture and add a phone number.
- From your, you will be taken directly to the orientation or you can click the qualification that needs to be reviewed for completion.