As a subcontractor admin, you may be asked to complete a subcontractor qualification on behalf of your company. You may have specific compliance data or even documents such as insurance documents, compliance certificates, etc that need to be uploaded before your workers are qualified to be on site as you need to be qualified first as the subcontractor.
To confirm if you have any required qualifications to complete:
- Click the project where you are the Admin for the account.
- Under Invitations -> Received.
- Confirm the invitation for the project you are trying to qualify for. Under the invitation flagged as "Worker". Not admin.
- Click Qualify -> You will be taken to your profile where you will see a green, yellow or red qualification.
- Click "Fix Now"
- If your qualification is green and you still need to update or replace expiring documents, please click the "view/edit" button for the available qualification to access the qualification requirements.
What happens when I upload my documents?
When you have successfully uploaded all information and documents to the qualification, you will be able to click Finish at the bottom of the page, your document(s) may require approval, which will show in red underneath the upload as "Awaiting Approval" this means the document(s) are now waiting to be approved and checked by the main general contractor admin.
Any General Contractor admin can approve uploads of new documents. They will be notified of your upload immediately if it requires approval.
GoContractor support can not approve or contact a General Contractor on your behalf for approvals.