As part of the General contractor qualification setup. Your account may have requirements for invited subcontractor companies and their workers to update or provide data that needs to be vetted and approved before the subcontractor company or worker is allowed on the worker site.
Any admin of the General Contractor company then has the ability to view these pending uploaded documents or data determine whether to accept or reject them.
To approve/reject a document as a General Contractor Administrator:
- Click Approvals from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Then select Users or Subcontractors in the top right of the view.
- You can filter your view by the approval status or other available fields by using the search icon.
- Select the user you would like to approve. You will be prompted through the approvals workflow.
- Once you have accepted the information they will then change to the “Approved” or "Rejected" status.
- Click Finish at the bottom of the page to ensure approval is saved.
Note: Approvals do not manage expired documents. users are notified of expired documents and should access them directly to update them. If you reject a document. It is highly recommended that you note why and how to reach out if they have any questions.