User and subcontractor approval is used when documents are required from the worker or subcontractor admin that has been flagged for approval during the qualification creation process. Worker (safe pass, manual handling, training cards etc.) Subcontractor admin (Insurance, health and safety statements, etc.)
The admin of the General Contractor company then has the ability to view these pending uploaded documents and determine whether to accept or reject them.
To approve/reject a document as a General Contractor Administrator:
- Click Approvals from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Then select Users or Subcontractors in the top right of the view.
- You can filter your view by the approval status or other available fields by using the search icon.
- Select the user you would like to approve. You will be prompted through the approvals workerflow.
- Once you have accepted the information they will then change to the “Approved” or "Rejected" status.
- Click Finish at the bottom of the page to ensure approval!