As an admin, if you have created qualifications unique to a subcontractor. You can generate a report to see which subcontractors are qualified and which ones have not completed the required qualifications to make their company qualified for the worksite.
To run this report, please go to:
- Log-in to app.gocontractor.com
- Click 'Reports' on the left side menu options
- Click 'Dynamic Report'
- Click the blue '+ Report' button
- You will be navigated to a page to select which pre-define report to create.
- Select Subcontractor Qualifications
- Then click 'Create'.
- You will be notified via email once the report is ready.
- You can also refresh the report to see if the report is ready without checking your email.
The fields that are currently provided:
- Invitation Issued Date
- Invitation Status Date
- Invitation Status
- Subcontractor Required Details
- Subcontractor Required Details Expiry
Depending on the size of the project and user-related data. Some reports can take up to 30 minutes to process. You must have access to a program that supports excel file format .xlsx.
If you have not received the notification of a report ready for download, please check the list of reports available for download in the 'Dynamic Reports' screen. All reports are available for 24 hours and should be rerun after that time or if updates to user qualifications are made a new report should be generated at that time.