How to get there
To access the "Subcontractor Qualifications" feature, a user must be an admin and signed into the
GoContractor admin portal.
To confirm that a user has access, click the "Setup" tab.
Within that tab is "Subcontractor Qualifications."
Click it to open the feature.
There may be times when you need to add additional qualifications to a project for a subcontractor to choose from. You may title your qualifications based on who is on-site or what information they need to complete.
How to Create a Subcontractor Qualification
1. Click the “Setup” tab
2. Click “Subcontractor Qualifications”
3. Click “+ Qualification”
4. Enter the title of the qualification
Enter a description for the qualification (optional)
5. Enter a title for the section
We have created a few requirements based on customer feedback (such as "OSHA 10/10," "Risk Assessment," and "Drawings and/or Calculations" among others) that are available by default in your library.
6a. If you would like to use one of these, click the three vertical dots to the right of the requirement
6b. Hover your cursor over "To Section"
6c. Select the section to which the requirement should be added
Repeat steps 6a-6c for any other pre-existing requirements you would like to use.
7a. If the requirement doesn't yet exist in the library, such as the safety orientation course you just created, click “Create Requirement”
7b. Select the template best suited to your requirement. For example: if you would like to create a requirement for a subcontractor to list their company's Safety Director, select "Text"
8c. Enter all relevant information for the requirement.
8d. Click "Save to Library"
8e. Click the three vertical dots to the right of the newly created requirement, hover your cursor over "To Section," and select the section to which the requirement should be added.
Repeat steps 8a-8e for any additional requirements you would like to create.
11. Once all necessary requirements have been added to their appropriate sections, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Finish”
12. Click the three vertical dots under "Actions" for the qualification
13. Click "Publish"
14. Click "Publish"
Now that the qualification has been created and published, it needs to be applied to its project.
How to Apply a Subcontractor Qualification to a Project
1. Click the “Setup” tab
2. Click "Add / Edit Projects"
3. Select the Project to which the qualification needs to be applied
4. Click "Subcontractors"
5. Click "+ Apply Qualification"
5. Select the qualification and designate whether or not the qualification is mandatory for subcontractors invited to the project
6. Click "+ Add to Project"