There may be times where you need to change the way your course configuration is set up. Note, a course is the presentation portion of the orientation qualification. qualification fields can be edited separately. Edit Qualifications configurations
Access course to Edit configurations:
- Click Settings -> Courses
- Search the course you would like to edit.
- Under the Action column. Select Edit.
- You will be prompted "Users will be able to take the previous version of this course until you publish a new version. To stop users taking the course while you are editing, remove the course from qualifications." Click "Okay"
- You can change any aspect of the content or configuration
- Once you make your changes click Save.
- Click Back to the Course list view or Settings -> Courses
- From the Action drop-down click "Activate".
Set Configurations descriptions:
- Course Valid Period: This indicates how long the course content is valid for before the worker will become unqualified for the worksite and have to take the course again.
- Identity Capture: This allows admins to review completed courses to ensure the person who took the course is the same person coming to the job site.
- Slide Delay: This indicates what type of delays will be in place so workers can not simply skip to the end of the course without reviewing the content.
- Text-To-Speech: If you uploaded a PowerPoint this allows you to pull down all the text in the presentation and make it available for audio playback during each slide.