As a General Contractor administrator you may have workers that have previously completed courses, but now need to retake them. You may have updated a course but did not indicate users must retake the course or you believe a worker needs a re-train or re-site of the training.
This reset only resets the course portion of the orientation. It won't affect any questions the worker answered or documents they uploaded
To RESET a course :
- Go to Workers
- Search for the worker
- Click through to the user's profile where the incomplete course is.
- Click View/Edit
- You should be presented with a screen for items completed by the user.
- Scroll down to the course i.e. orientation/induction Final Quiz.
- One of the options is "Reset Course"
- The user will be notified immediately of the reset.
Important: This feature is only available for General Contractor admins and only works for users with Completed Courses. This feature does not reset qualification fields entered by a user.