As a General Contractor administrator you may have workers that have done courses and have been flagged as complete. You may have updated a course but did not indicate users must retake the course or you believe a user needs a re-train or re-site of the training.
The orientation may have other requirements outside of the course that has already been filled in. This reset only resets the course portion of the orientation
To RESET a course :
- Go to app.gocontractor.com
- Invitations > Users
- Search the user
- Click through to the user's profile where the incomplete course is.
- Click View/Edit
- You should be presented with a screen for items completed by the user.
- Scroll down to the course i.e. orientation/induction Final Quiz.
- One of the options is "Reset Course"
- The user will be notified immediately of the reset.