You may find that a user was created with a role that does not meet the needs of their activity requirements. As a General Contractor administrator. You can quickly change a users role so that they have more or less access to specific projects or orientations.
Update the user Role in the project
If the user's access has changed or just does not seem quite right. You can change this at any time in the user's journey, even after the user hasn't accepted!
- Go to Invitations > Users
- Search the user you would like to change
- You will get a view of their profile.
- Click the three ellipses (dots) next to the profile image
- Click " Edit invitation Profile"
- Select the Role the user should be under when they accept.