As a General Contractor admin, you may have worker requirements to upload a valid Site Safety Training Card or SST card for subcontractors and their workers as part of your qualification requirements.
If you have not already reviewed Adding User Qualifications to a Project. Please take a few minutes to make sure you understand how qualifications apply to projects.
When adding the SST requirement to an orientation/induction:
- Please be sure the approvals feature is available for your account. If you do not see Approval in the menu on the left side. The feature is either not enabled or you do not have administrative permissions to manage approvals.
- Please be sure you are using all four fields below as "Mandatory". If any of these options are missing, the reporting will be incomplete.
- SST: Type of Construction Worker
- SST: Type of Training Card
- SST: Front of Training Card - Requires Approval Check box
- SST: Back of Training Card - Requires Approval Check box
- There are a few configuration settings you should make before moving the fields into the qualification:
- Admin Approval Required - Best for SST: Front of Training Card & SST: Back of Training Card.
- Best for SST: Front of Training Card & SST: Back of Training Card.
- Who can fill out this field? - We highly recommend giving admins and sub-admins permission to edit so they can upload documents in case a worker forgets them at home."
Adding SST card required fields:
- Go to Set-up > User Qualifications
- Select the qualification or select Edit from the item options.
Generate an SST report:
Reports can be generated to check SST activity for your users based on your project level workflow for SST checks. Some available reports are:
- Reports > Dynamic Reports
- +Report > There are a few reporting options to choose from:
- NYC - LL196 Log
- NYC - LL196 (On Site Today)