As a General Contractor Administrator, you want to be able to provide your course presentations in the known languages of your workers. Although GoContractor can not automatically translate your courses or qualifications for you. We have made it easier to organize courses based on translations you have created for your worker's orientations.
In GoContractor terms "Course" is the presentation portion of your qualification that will be completed by the assigned user or worker. Once you have completed the course translation. This translation will now be automatically associated with any existing qualifications its associated with for the other languages
Creating new Course Translation
- Go to Setup > Courses
- Search the Course you would like to translate.
- Under the Actions column select "Add Translation"
- You will then be presented with the option to:
- Create a new Course: You will be taken to an empty course creation page where you can enter new information for the selected language that will be tied to the Course listed in the prompt.
- Duplicate this Course: We will duplicate the course you have selected. You can then translate the course test within the duplicate course creation page.
- Select an Existing Course: You may search and select a course already created for another orientation and use that as your starting point for the new language.
*Once you have translated all custom field values and slides. Please click the Save button.
- This will save a DRAFT of the translation.
- Once you are happy with the translation preview you can Activate the Translation
From the Course List set up page. You must Activate the translated course from the Actions menu ⋮
Key Fields to update to the language selected:
- All Titles & Descriptions text
- Powerpoint Presentations should be removed and re-uploaded in the translation selected.
- Chapter & Final Quiz questions and answers.