As an admin, it may be a good idea to confirm if the presentation and course content you have created is beneficial to the users taking the course orientation. This report can be accessed in two ways. Allowing you to quickly see all ratings or feedback on the quality of the course information.
For a visual walkthrough of how to create a report, please click the link below:
How to Access Reports In GoContractor Tutorial
To run this report, please go to:
- Log-in to app.gocontractor.com
- Click 'Reports' on the left side menu options
- Click 'Course Rating' - Here you can see all ratings and filter by Course Name, or Name of the user that took the course, as well as the star rating provided.
A download of the Course report:
- Click 'Dynamic Report'
- Click the blue '+ Report' button
- You will be navigated to a page to select which pre-define report to create.
- Select Course Rating
- Then click 'Create'.
- You will be notified via email once the report is ready.
- You can also refresh the report to see if the report is ready without checking your email.
The fields that are currently provided:
- Course Title
Depending on the size of the project and user-related data. Some reports can take up to 30 minutes to process. You must have access to a program that supports excel file format .xlsx.
If you have not received the notification of a report ready for download, please check the list of reports available for download in the 'Dynamic Reports' screen. All reports are available for 24 hours and should be rerun after that time or if updates to user qualifications are made a new report should be generated at that time.