How to get there
To access the "Invite Workers as a Subcontractor Administrator" feature, a user must be logged into their GoContractor admin portal as a subcontractor administrator.
To confirm that a user has access, check for "Projects," "Workers," "Licenses," and "Settings" tabs on the left-hand side.
Click "Workers" to open the feature.
As a subcontractor administrator, you will need to invite your workers to the project the general contractor administrator had invited your company to join. All of your workers must have either a valid email address or phone number for verification, as those are the two options to invite workers to a project. Only invite the email via email or via phone; do not do both.
To learn more about how to invite workers to a project by email, check out Inviting a Worker to a Project by Email as a Subcontractor Administrator!
How to Invite a Worker to a Project by Phone as a Subcontractor Administrator:
1. Click the “Projects” tab
2. Click the project invitation
3. Highlight and copy the link below "Link to Share"
4. On your mobile device, open a new text message and paste the link into the message field
Note: Alternatively, rather than send the worker this project invitation link, you could just send them the GoContractor Register link instead: https://id.gocontractor.com/register.
5. In the "To:" field, type the worker's phone number
6. Tap the send button
7. From here, highlight and copy the invite code from the project page in Step 3, paste it in the text message to the worker, then send it
To learn more about how workers can accept an invitation to register with GoContractor, check out Accepting a Worker Invitation to Register with GoContractor by Phone!