How to get there:
To access the 'Flag' feature, a user must be an admin and signed into the
GoContractor admin portal. The account must have active worker profiles. Open any
worker profile and select 'Add Flag'.
*If you are a worker and a flag has been added to your profile, you can contact your administrator for further information.
Admin Flag Management
How to assign a flag to a worker profile
First navigate to a worker profile through the admin portal.
- Click 'Workers' on the left menu
- Search for the worker on the list or use the search tool by clicking the blue funnel icon on the right
- Open the worker profile by clicking their name in the list
- Click the 'flag' box on their profile
- This will open a new screen to detail the infraction
- Choose the infraction location i.e. in which project did the infraction occur
- All available projects will appear in the drop down, select one
- Select the type of infraction
- Click 'next'
- Select the flag type
- Click 'done'
- Now the flag has been added to the workers profile
- The flag details will always appear at the top of the worker profile
The type of flag, date it was assigned and which project it was associated to will be visible
- Edit or view the flag by clicking the three dot menu on the right of the flag details
- The edits will capture what dates the flag was edited on and by whom
- The flag can also be removed from the worker profile by clicking 'remove' in this menu
- Removing the flag will remove it from the workers profile
- The 'Flag Report' however will include all flag details including removed flags
The report will include the date the flag was removed and by which general contractor admin
Red Flag & Yellow Flag Rules
Admins can add as many flags to worker profiles as they need to. This is not restricted by the amount of projects or locations an account may have.
- Both general contractor admins and project admins are able to assign flags to worker profiles.
- Sub contractor admins however cannot add flags to worker profiles.
- Sub contractor admins also do not receive any notifications about flags assigned to their workers. However they do have visibility of a workers flags. They can see flags on worker profiles if they access a workers profile.
- Flags will follow the worker in the same general contractor account. If they work for multiple sub contractors but under the same general contractor, the flag will continue to appear on the worker profile.
Yellow Flag Rules
Yellow flags do not prevent the worker from doing anything in the product. They are a marker of a infraction for admins to be aware of.
When given a yellow flag, a worker:
- will still have access to the projects they were invited to
- will be able to check themselves in
- will have access to training and certifications
- will have a yellow flag on their worker profile and in reports
Red Flag Rules
Red flags are more serious in nature than yellow flags. This means that there are stricter outcomes for workers who receive a red flag.
When given a red flag, a worker
- will be removed from and will not have access to projects that the admin has selected
- will not be able to check themselves in
- will not be able to interact with qualifications
- will not have access to training materials
- will have a red flag on their worker profile and in reports
Want to know more about the flag feature? Please contact email@example.com