How to get there:
A user must be an Admin of GoContractor. Log in to the admin portal of GoContractor
The Check-in feature can be found on the left hand menu.
Make It Live
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature on an account.
These list the options available on the feature.
- Check-in (Admin only): allows only Admins to check workers in and out
- Worker can check in: allows Workers to to check themselves alongside Admins. *Only fully qualified Workers can check themselves in
- Estimated checkout time - allows for Admins or Workers to provide an estimated check out time (this time can be edited)
- Send SMS - allows for a notification to be sent to workers 10 minutes before estimated checkout time
- Only fully qualified Workers can check themselves in
- Admins can manually check in unqualified Workers
Check-in & Connect App
Workers can use the GoContractor Connect app to check themselves in and out.
- Log in to the Connect app
- On the profile screen (second icon from the left on the bottom menu)
- Select 'Check-In'
4. The Worker can input how long they expect to be on site for in hours and minutes (if this setting is turned on)
5. Select 'confirm'
6. The Worker will remain checked in until the estimated checkout time
7. The estimated checkout time can be updated from the Worker profile on the Connect app
8. If the SMS setting is turned on, the Worker will receive a notification 10 minutes before check out time
9. To checkout, the Worker can open the app and select 'Check Out'
Admin Portal View
Admins have the ability to oversee the check-in/out activity inside the admin portal.
Once the Check-in feature is enabled, the Admin can navigate to the 'Check-in Activity' area on the left hand menu.
The Admin can see a full list of Workers who are currently on and off site, which project the activity relates to and the times provided for check-in, out and estimated checkout.
They can also check-in Workers manually by opening a Workers profile and selecting 'Check-In'.
Check-in Dynamic Report
Admins also have access to all of their check-in reporting data within their dynamic reports.
On the left hand menu
- Select 'Dynamic Reports'
- Select the blue + Report button
- Select the Check-in log report from the list of reports
- Select 'create'
When the report is ready, download and review the data.
For more information on setting up the Check-in/out feature please email email@example.com