How to get there: A user must be an admin of GoContractor. On the left had menu
navigate to 'Dynamic Reports'.
Subcontractor Details & Uploads Report
Once in the Dynamic Reports area, select the 'Subcontractor Details & Uploads' report from the drop down. Request a download of the report. When the request has been completed, download the report.
The Subcontractor Details & Uploads dynamic reports allows admins see subcontractor information in one downloaded report. Rather than filtering by subcontractor and viewing information on individual subcontractor profiles, the admin has a snapshot of the information in one handy download.
This information includes:
- Subcontractor name
- Requirement Titles
- Requirement uploads
- Requirement expiry dates
- Answers to requirement questions
To run this report, please go to:
- Log-in to app.gocontractor.com
- Click 'Reports' on the left side menu options
- Click 'Dynamic Report'
- Click the blue '+ Report' button
- You will be navigated to a page to select which pre-define report to create.
- Select Subcontractor Details and Uploads.
- Then click 'Create'.
- You will be notified via email once the report is ready.
- You can also refresh the report to see if the report is ready without checking your email.
For more information please reach out to email@example.com