If you have already taken the CIF C-19 course. You may log back into GoContractor or complete a forgotten password to access your Digital Card and Verification Code. We can not transfer completed inductions between profiles. If you do not have or remember the email used. You will be required to take the course again.
Log in to your account to access your card:
- Go to app.gocontractor.com/login
- Login with your existing email and password or click the "forgot password" button.
- You will be navigated to either:
- A list of existing project invitations with an invitation code option at the bottom of the screen. You can click continue on the CIF C-19 invitation.
- You may be taken directly to your profile. You will see the title "C19 Induction"
- Click the small badge next to the "view/edit" link to see and screenshot your card.
*If the badge icon does not show and you have completed the course, please contact our support team to generate your badge in GoContractor.
Access your existing Digital Card & Verification Code through Badge Portal (Verification Code Required):
If you have your verification code from the previous year, you may access your card through the badge portal.
- Go to https://id.gocontractor.com/portal and entering your last name and your CIF verification code from the previous completion. **As long as you used the right last name and code previously used you can access the card.
- From here you can use your device to take a screenshot of your card for future use. There is no option to print this card.
*If you do not see the induction or the badge, you are either not logged in under the account you originally took the course under or the course has expired and you need to take it again. Please contact the GoContractor support team and we can verify which email the induction was taken under based on your name. You will need access to that email to reset your password.