You may have created a new project in your account as an administrator and would like to invite your internal team members to have access to just the contents of that project. You can do this by first creating the invitation your internal team will have access to. Then send an invitation to any user as normal.
Creating an Internal Project Specific Invitation
- Invitations > Sent > +Invitations > Internal Invitation
- Description: Best that this is close to the Worker Group name
- Worker Group: The worker Group this invite will give access to.
- Select Role: Worker, Admin, Manager, Workgroup Admin. More on Roles
- Invitation Code: If needed (optional)
- How many workers can they provide to you? Default "Unlimited" or a set number just uncheck.
- Click > Next > Click Send
- **You should repeat this for any role you would like within this project.
Send an Internal Project Specific Invitation
Now all you have to do is invite the users under Invitations > Users > +Invite and make the selection from the invites created above.
*If you are looking to give an internal user access to all project you can simply admin them to the default invitations already created for your account under Invitations > Users > +Invite
* For subcontractor admins, please see:Invite your Subcontractor Administrator