Previously known as the 'Unqualified user report' we have made changes to the name and content so that it's easier for you to use! The new report name is Worker Red/Green Status.
As an admin, it is important to be able to report on how many of your users or workers have not completed or have incomplete qualifications. This includes course or qualifications fields. This is a great opportunity to update specific subcontractors or users to see if they are having trouble with the training or maybe they just missed the invite.
To run this report, please go to:
- Log-in to app.gocontractor.com
- Click 'Reports' on the left side menu options
- Click 'Dynamic Report'
- Click the blue '+ Report' button
- You will be navigated to a page to select which pre-define report to create.
- Select Worker Red/Green status
- You may filter by Project or Subcontractor if you would like data for one or more subcontractor groups. (Optional)
- Then click 'Create'.
- You will be notified via email once the report is ready.
- You can also refresh the report to see if the report is ready without checking your email.
The fields that are currently provided:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Profile Link
Depending on the size of the project and user-related data. Some reports can take up to 30 minutes to process. You must have access to a program that supports excel file format .xlsx
If you have not received the notification of a report ready for download, please check the list of reports available for download in the 'Dynamic Reports' screen. All reports are available for 24 hours and should be rerun after that time or if updates to user qualifications are made a new report should be generated at that time.