As an admin, it is important to be able to report on which workers are currently on a job site. With the "Currently On-Site" report, you'll be able to see and track who is currently on-site at any given moment.
The check-in feature must be enabled on the account and used for this report to work.
To run this report, please go to:
- Log-in to app.gocontractor.com
- Click 'Reports' on the left side menu options
- Click 'Dynamic Report'
- Click the blue '+ Report' button
- You will be navigated to a page to select which pre-define report to create.
- Select 'Currently On-Site Report'
- You may filter by Project or Subcontractor if you would like data for one or more subcontractor groups.(Optional)
- Then click 'Create'.
- You will be notified via email once the report is ready.
- You can also refresh the report to see if the report is ready without checking your email.
The fields that are currently provided:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Estimated Check-Out
Depending on the size of the project and user-related data. Some reports can take up to 30 minutes to process. You must have access to a program that supports excel file format .xlsx
If you have not received the notification of a report ready for download, please check the list of reports available for download in the 'Dynamic Reports' screen. All reports are available for 24 hours and should be rerun after that time or if updates to user qualifications are made a new report should be generated at that time.