As an admin, you may find you're wanting to run a report to track the qualification status of your overall Project. With the Qualified User Summary Report, you can generate a report to view the overall qualification status, as well as the status of all workers invites within a certain Project.
To run this report, please go to:
- Log-in to app.gocontractor.com.
- Click 'Reports' on the left side menu options.
- Click 'Dynamic Report'.
- Click the blue + 'Report' button.
- You will be navigated to a page to select which pre-define report to create.
- Select 'Qualified User Summary'.
- Then click 'Create'.
- You will be notified via email once the report is ready.
- You can also refresh the report to see if the report is ready without checking your email.
The fields that are currently provided:
- Project or Description
- Unqualified Pending
- Unqualified Accepted
- Unqualified Declined
- Unqualified Withdrawn
- Unqualified Renewed
Depending on the size of the project and user-related data. Some reports can take up to 30 minutes to process. You must have access to a program that supports excel file format .xlsx.
If you have not received the notification of a report ready for download, please check the list of reports available for download in the 'Dynamic Reports' screen. All reports are available for 24 hours and should be rerun after that time or if updates to user qualifications are made a new report should be generated at that time.