As an admin, you may find you're wanting to run a report to track the status of your workers based off of the responses they've submitted from your active checklists. With the Checklist Log Report, you can generate a report to view the overall status of your workers, based on their response to your checklist questions.
For a visual walkthrough of how to create a report, please click the link below:
How to Access Reports In GoContractor Tutorial
To run this report, please go to:
- Log-in to app.gocontractor.com.
- Click 'Reports' on the left side menu options.
- Click 'Dynamic Report'.
- Click the blue + 'Report' button.
- You will be navigated to a page to select which pre-define report to create.
- Select 'Checklist Log'
- You may filter by date entered, or Subcontractor if you would like data for one or more subcontractor groups.(Optional)
- Then click 'Create'.
- You will be notified via email once the report is ready.
- You can also refresh the report to see if the report is ready without checking your email.
The fields that are currently provided:
- Date Entered
- First Name
- Last Name
Depending on the size of the project and user-related data. Some reports can take up to 30 minutes to process. You must have access to a program that supports excel file format .xlsx.
If you have not received the notification of a report ready for download, please check the list of reports available for download in the 'Dynamic Reports' screen. All reports are available for 24 hours and should be rerun after that time or if updates to user qualifications are made a new report should be generated at that time.