One of your contractors has been awarded and they’ve sent workers to the site to start working on the layout. You will want to make sure they did orientation before they start work.
To verify a worker is eligible to be on site
- As an Admin or Manager: Go to Projects.
- Select or Search the division and/or Project associated with the site the workers are on.
- You may now see a list of workers associated with the project site.
- You may search by the user's name, email, or phone to find a user.
- If they’re red, you can click the down arrow to see the exact qualifications they have not completed or requires approval. You can also click directly into their name to see in detail what they need to complete to go green.