As a general contractor administrator, there may be times when you would like to edit an existing invitation you have sent to a subcontractor invitation.
The edits you may want to make could include:
- Adding/removing division/projects
- Change the code to the invitation. **Please be sure to notify the subcontractor admins and workers not yet registered.
- Changing the limit of workers this subcontractor company can invite to their assigned projects.
- Updating the description of the invitation to include more search-friendly terms related to the project(s)
To edit an existing subcontractor invitation, do the following:
- Login to >https://id.gocontractor.com/login.
- Click Subcontractors on the left-hand side of your page.
- Use the search icon located to the right of the Subcontractors list.
- Search for the subcontractor invitation you wish to edit by entering the name of the subcontractor company.
- Click the 3 dots on the invitation line.
- Click the edit option.
- You will now see the details of the subcontractor invitation and you will be able to change any details you see.
- The walkthrough below shows the above steps.