As a General Contractor Administrator, you may request sensitive or unique data from a user as part of the qualification for the worker's induction to your project. You may have a local or regional legal requirement to ask for consent to edit data that has been entered by a worker upon completion or update of their onsite requirements.
How to Request Consent:
- Go to Invitations > Received.
- Find the invitation related to the subcontractor and project previously set up.
- Under the Actions column, click Edit.
- Here you will see the option to Check or Uncheck "Ask for consent to edit worker details"
- Once selected, A user registering for this invitation will be prompted to Accept or Decline access to edit their data. If declined. Admins will receive a prompt letting you know that you are not allowed to edit the user's data.
Message of Non-Conscent:
New User Invitation with Consent Prompt:
How to change your consent status
Not all invitations will request explicit consent and if this is not the case administrators will be able to edit qualification details as long as they have access to do so for the specific field of data. If the consent feature is turned on:
- Go to My Settings > Privacy and Data
- Find the Project Invitation you would like to give consent for and check "I agree and give consent that [ General Contractor Name ] will have access to my data and may submit data on my behalf"