As a Subcontractor admin, your role will require you to accept invitations to new projects from General Contractor and invite workers and other administrators to your account.
There are three simple navigation options to choose from once you have registered and accessed your account.
The projects view is your default page view where you will see all the invitations sent to you from a general contractor. From this page you can:
- Accept, Decline, or Withdraw an invitation.
- Qualify Company requirements for a Project
- Copy or Change the invite codes.
- View additional details about the invitation
- Request for consent to pre-register and access worker details for registration
The works view will allow you to see all the workers you have invited and the status of their invitation. From this page you can:
- Invite new workers.
- Edit email of Pending worker invites.
- Resend notification emails to workers who have not accepted yet.
- Withdraw existing workers.
- Check the status of individual workers' Orientation progress.
The Licenses view will only be used if you have agreed with your General Contractor that you will pay for your worker's access to GoContractor. If this is not the case, you should contact your General Contractor if there are any license issues with inviting workers.
Settings will allow you to add additional administrators to help manage and invite workers. Limit 6. From this view you can:
- Update your Accounts Logo & TimeZone
- Invite other Administrators.
- Withdraw other Administrators.