GoContractor allows you to upload existing PowerPoint Training Presentations to your project so that you can provide the same review of safety information to all workers in one place. The below recommendations are intended to help you make sure that your PowerPoint is ready to be uploaded and fewer changes are needed once in your account.
Content & Quality
- Spelling and Grammar proofread.
- Update abbreviated terms without reference to full term.
- Images with text should be converted so the text is editable text.
- Remove Embed Videos or Animations.
- PowerPoint file limit is 50MB. You may need to compress or split your file to upload successfully.
- File format should be [PowerPoint Presentation .PPTX]. Older versions or extensions will need to be converted and may need additional review for changes to the quality of the original content.
- Use video embed links through one of our supported 3rd party providers (YouTube or Vimeo). *Making sure the video is managed and active for the life of the training project. GoContractor does not host or provide hosting through 3rd party vendors.
- Once slides are uploaded to GoContractor, slides are seen as an image snap-shot of each slide.
- Edits must be made on the original slide and an image of the new slide to replace the old version is needed.
- If you have multiple languages. Please have all translations done before requesting additional language options.
- Please contact your Account Manager or our Support Team for additional questions or concerns.
Additional Course Help: