As a subcontractor admin, you may be required to upload documents to represent your companies readiness for a project or you may be asked to take the worker orientation along with your team.
To confirm if you have any required qualifications to complete:
- Go to Projects
- Click Qualify -> You will be taken to a qualification where you will see a green, yellow or red qualification.
- Green - Your qualification at the company level is complete or not required and no action is required.
- Yellow - Requirements are soon to expire and should be updated before they expire.
- Click "Fix Now"
- Red - Requirements are incomplete and need to be updated before workers can come on site.
- Click "Fix Now"
- If there is no qualification listed, this means there are no documents or qualifications at the Company level you need to provide.
What happens when I upload my documents?
When you have successfully uploaded all information and documents to the qualification, you will be able to click Finishat the bottom of the page, your document(s) may require approval, which will show in red underneath the upload as "Awaiting Approval" this means the document(s) are now waiting to be approved and checked by the main general contractor admin.
Any General Contractor admin can approve uploads of new documents. They will be notified of your upload immediately if it requires approval.
GoContractor support can not approve or contact a General Contractor on your behalf for approvals.
Complete Worker Requirements:
You may be asked to complete worker requirements as well. to do so please follow the steps below:
- From your admin account go to Workers > +Workers.
- Enter your email.
- You can ignore the email request for now.
- Go to the top right of the screen and click the drop-down.
- Click "My Invitation".
- You will see at least two invites [Your Company Name] & [General Contractor Name +Your Company Name] .
- Click 'Accept' on [General Contractor Name +Your Company Name]
- Agree to privacy terms.
- You will be taken to the qualifications screen to start or add the required qualifications.