If you are attempting to register and receive an error message. This is likely due to your account already being established or the project you are trying to access has reached it limit on licenses or workers able to join the project.
Cannot register user, please contact your administrator - Your account already exist.
- Please go to id.gocontractor.com/login and login with your existing email and password
- OR Reset your password.
Unable to issue License, please contact your administrator - Your contractor or general contractor has reached their license limit and more licenses will need to be added before you can accept your invitation.
- There is no need for you to register again once this is corrected.
- Simply login with your email and password once additional licenses are added.
License has expired, data cannot be updated - This means that you have accessed your account from a old session and your previous license has expired. Data will not be saved during that session. its also possible that additional licenses are not available.
- Log out fully from GoContractor in the top right drop-down menu.
- Go to id.gocontractor.com/login and log in with your email and password.
- If you do not see "Licensed" below your profile. Please contract our support team.